Tuesday 17 August 2010

My first blog post




After following lots of lovely blogs I have decided to create my own with help from my lovely son ( I will put the links to these on my site so you can enjoy them too). So this is my first ever blog! I hope to post pictures, tips and thoughts on my favourite things (gosh that sounds a bit Julie Andrews!, but I love the song anyway.).

So onto my first post, Lemon and cumin biscuits, which was a recipe from Sarah Ravens Garden Cookbook which went down spiffingly with strawberries and a cup of tea. I would highly recommend them, so easy and simple to make. I had made quite a few an so dropped them by at my local hairdressers for the girls with a plant pot of strawberries. Their smiles said it all.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sue, I am happy to see you as my first follower of my new blog...

    Lots more to come!

    Jennifer x
    lillieandlace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies sound interesting! I might have to try them one day... I have been baking this morning and have just smashed one of my favourite plates while serving up the first slice of cake - bother! :(

    I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete