Monday 23 August 2010

How does a garden grow.

Plenty  of Love, sunshine and water, looking at the late runner beans



I may have enough for a meal this weekend.



Plums look ready for there jam pots, yummy.



We have been eating these with cinnamon sprinkled on them and either a splash of lemon or orange juice, gently warmed in the oven then served with vanilla ice cream, with a shortbread biscuit on the side for a yummy summer pudding.

Lovely big pink heads of flowers in the borders too.


Oh and the buzzy bees love the borage .


Also a friend brought round some of his greenhousr tomatoes ....


My tomatoes .......
    

Something has been munching my chilli plants for supper......


So I went to the shop and bought chillies,


Life is just a bowl of ..........


While I was there I included a treat for me ,
   
Look.at these lovlies for just five pound

Oranges and Lemons colour fest ...



More from me in a while Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment