Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tuesday Scrumptious

Breakfast is always a good start to the day.


Having had a delivery of a new cookbook, Kitchen by Nigella Lawson and i'm absolutely delighted with the purchase.


Over the weekend I made the chicken tarragon recipe and it was delicious, my lovely hubby was 
tucking in. No pictures, unfortunately, as we snaffled up before I could take any. We then tried the pappardelle and butter-nut squash with blue cheese, although I didnt have blue cheese, so I substituted it with mozzarella, yum. It was so lovely I am repeating it tonight, hence, Tuesday Scrumptious. Looking forward to the programme to see more of the lovely food.

I also like eating out and trying different foods this made me laugh I used to watch the I Love Lucy episodes, .hope this will make you smile.

A corner of Lillie and Lace as you will see I am a sucker for Heart shaped things.

No comments:

Post a Comment